• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 3 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 16, 2017 | 7:00pm

What country had to do with players performance? Seriously? Kopitar can be the best forward if not one of the best in Habs jersey and would you refuse having him? And where is he from?

You're so easy to rile up. I was joking about Norway. You missed the bigger point, which is that the Rags have been a bad hockey team for months now. And they only score on breakaways or off the rush, which is not how teams win in the playoffs.

LOLLL, so easy to rile up? How you know i was riled up? I should honestly ignore you as i did in last few months(just like other guy) but, well, never mind.

Last edited:
The Rangers were 9th in points in the East after the all-star break. They haven't been a good team for months. Neither has CBJ.

And their best player is from Norway. No offense to Norway but come on, Norway? That's like your best player being from Iran. Just saying.
The advanced stats long ago suggested that the Rangers and CBJ were both poised for regression. It happened in the second half of the season.

You're so easy to rile up. I was joking about Norway. You missed the bigger point, which is that the Rags have been a bad hockey team for months now. And they only score on breakaways or off the rush, which is not how teams win in the playoffs.

They are surprisingly not very good at home.

They play much better on the road

Back