• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 3 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 16, 2017 | 7:00pm

Looks like the only player change is Mitchell for Martinsen.

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov
Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Galchenyuk - Shaw
King - Ott - Mitchell

Markov - Weber
Benn - Petry
Beaulieu - Nesterov

From canadiens.com

Pacioretty-Danault-Radulov
Byron-Plekanec-Gallagher
Shaw-Galchenyuk-Lehkonen
King-Ott-Mitchell
Flynn-Martinsen-McCarron

Markov-Weber
Benn-Petry
Beaulieu-Davidson
Nesterov

Price
Montoya

So yes, Davidson does draw in and Chucky is back at center.

I don't mind those lines. I still believe that Galchenyuk should be the #1 center but this is some much better than AG on the 4th line. At least he's with guys that can actually do something offensively.

Shaw scored at a 35 point pace. Ott scored at an 11 point pace and Martinsen 10.

So yeah... this line can actually do something offensively. Especially compared to Ott and Martinsen.

Compare to Ott and Martinsen yes, but Chucky deserves better winger than Shaw.

Compare to Ott and Martinsen yes, but Chucky deserves better winger than Shaw.

You missed the part of my post that said we should have Galchenyuk on the top line?

At least we've seen the AG, Shaw, Lehkonen line work decently.

You missed the part of my post that said we should have Galchenyuk on the top line?

At least we've seen the AG, Shaw, Lehkonen line work decently.

I didn't but still not very happy to see him in 3rd line.

Also i wonder if Plekanec keeps playing the way he did in game two, will he get more ice time on PP? Will be interesting to see.

I didn't watch many games at the end, but is Davidson that bad? Nesterov has been eye-gouging awful. Nice to see Mitchell back in the lineup.

Martinsen hasn't been great, but he's been better than Ott. He can't skate at all and can't even win draws. Mitchell-Martinsen-King is the better 4th line

Martinsen can't seem to pass to anyone more than 5 feet away from him. Ott can't either, but at least he's able to skate to the red line and dump it in.

Back