• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 5 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 20, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Grade 3 is pretty good in hockey circles. Most francos in hockey struggle to finish a sentence without resorting to English.

ie...La game était un challenge mais notre leadership et un peu de puck-luck a faite la différence"

Therrien's french was Grade 3 also

During one of the games, Lalime in answering a question used an English word and Felix Seguin had to say the French word.

As we say in Persian, one word from the mother of bride lol.

You know i don't give $hit about what you and your clown buddy think, don't you?

Last edited:
As we say in Persian, one word from the mother of bride lol.

You know i don't give $hit about what you and your clown buddy think, don't you?

Then why do you keep responding? You seem to respond a lot for someone who doesn't care. Just saying.

What is sad in all that is Rangers are winning without any contribution of their PP( 0 in 14), imagine if they had couple goals in PP already!

What is sad is the way biology works. Imagine if your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle already!

Or if your parents could avoid to make love in that night to avoid creating a moron, piece of $hit, waste of space, mental case like you, just sayin!!

Or if my parents could avoid to make love in that night to avoid creating a moron, piece of $hit, waste of space, mental case like me, just sayin!!

I agree with you for once.

If only you were the load your mom had swallowed.

What a piece of $Hit this guy is LOLL! Where did i insult your gf and parents? what a low life.

Opening your mouth and insulting parents it is the easiest thing to do. Want have a taste of it?!? You asked for it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back