• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 5 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 20, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just criticized the best goalie in the world. Not cool.

I hate that title.

Doesn't win you a playoff series but probably gets thrown around during contract negotiations.

"He's the best goalie in the world, he should be paid like one. 9 million, no less"

He's not the reason we're losing but Lundquist has been a little bit better.

The single biggest reason we're losing, and will likely lose the series tomorrow night, is 67's COMPLETE lack of production. I don't care that he's trying. His job is to bury some shots. If he even has just 2 goals by now, we're probably ahead or the series is possibly over.

Last edited:
It's like we turned the switch off the second the Rangers made it 2-2. The third period and overtime were ****ing painful.

Thankfully I was drunk.

Price is not the reason we are losing but he is the reason we are not winning. So far, he has been eclipse by Lunqwvist. For the "goaltender" that is supposed to be the best in the world, it doesn't show.

He is doing well, yes, but he should do more since we expect more.

Same goes to a bunch of our players by the way, not just him.

Right now, Ranger's best player have been better than ours.
The numbers are equal. You cannot expect much better from Price.

Molson's first mistake (after buying the team) is to appoint himself President. He should have let Boivin continue....now, there's no accountability

You're an owner, why do you need to name yourself President ? You can do the same from your owner's chair.
Now you are grasping. That has nothing to do with how the team is.

Now you are grasping. That has nothing to do with how the team is.

yes it does.....he hired Bergevin, and has seen Bergevin sink this team year after year....with no farm team to replenish the future.

Molson has a job to do as President....Bergevin should no be allowed to start year #6 as GM. How he allowed Bergy to keep Therrien this long is another mistake....and how he allows Bergevin to keep his friends in place (Lefebvre) is mind-boggling

Some times I wonder if Rolex is Boivin. He's always pimping for him here.

Close....a good friend of the family....

(Julien Brisebois also btw)

But we rarely talk hockey.....so no scoops from me....go ask MolsonMan for scoops ;)

If there was going to be a new GM, I'm glad we're not limiting our choices and going through a wide search looking for the best candidates----

---who all happen to be the same that interviewed five years ago.

Oy vey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back