• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 6 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 22, 2017 | 7:00pm

Typical BS post by the clown
In a tight playoff when every goal matters and not many scored he allowed at least one softies(or 2) in our last 3 games.

Lundq outplayed him like Biron Like Anderson in past.
How many more rangers scored? 10??

Max is just like kessel, can't be your go to guy. Problem is who are we going to get to support him? I just don't see it happening unfortunately.

You don't run a consistent ~35 goal, 65 point scorer out of town on a team that can't score.

You go out and get a centre to play in the top 6.

Hey guys, this team doesn't have enough skill.

I know, lets run Pacioretty and Galchenyuk out of town.... we can run four lines with McCarron, De la Rose, King, Martinsen, Ott, Flynn, Mitchell, etc.... that'll work.

or

We could get more skill to surround those guys with.

C'mon on Ben see the light, it's over ....unless you are adding Sid and Tavares for free no one absolutely no one will make a difference .

Add the Russian 30 old, Vrbata , a Hanzal , anybody they are simply what we have right now support pieces no more no less .

We have the condiments to your backyard barbecue but we are still missing the meat , and that will never change until we get elite talent not depth fillers or temporary gap fillers .

Time to gut is now ............

I disagree. The NYRs turned the screws in most games and carried the balance of play. And our best offence talent was totally, totally MIA.

Not sure it was a coin flip.

I dunno. Overly dramatic hindsight bias when bounces don't go your way.

BTW, by coin flip I meant the Habs were not favored in my book. Some people here thought otherwise.

Yeah its Price's fault.

4 goals in 4 losses.

Price's fault.

I don't put all the blame on him. As a goalie he is a big piece of the puzzle. The game changed after their first goal. A goal he should of stopped.

I don't see him re-upping here. I think to the right team we could get some much needed help up front.

Typical BS post by the clown
In a tigh playoff when every goal matters and not many scoring he allowed at least one softies(or 2) in our last 3 games.

Lundq outplayed him like Biron Like Anderson in past.

Typical agenda post.

4 goals scored in 4 losses.

The other goalie looks good, cause this Habs team has made the other goalie look good all season. its a pop gun offense. How many mediocre goalies did we make look good this year. Of course when we face a pretty good goalie in Lundqvist he looks all world.

Just not enough skill on this team..

But that's price's fault.

You don't run a consistent ~35 goal, 65 point scorer out of town on a team that can't score.

You go out and get a centre to play in the top 6.

I don't see us getting that centre. I do however see us getting that centre by trading 67 in deal.

Yeah its Price's fault.

4 goals in 4 losses.

Price's fault.
Lack of scoring is the obvious culprit but you can't deny Price let in 4 very unPricelike goals in the last 3 games. The whole team was pedestrian at best.

I dunno. Overly dramatic hindsight bias when bounces don't go your way.

BTW, by coin flip I meant the Habs were not favored in my book. Some people here thought otherwise.

But you could see it during the games. Remember Habsy's "not feeling it"? They were totally owned for many stretches, totally. And it was apparent in real time. And they always looked a little fragile when the Rags attacked. It seemed pretty evident.

Back