• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 6 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 22, 2017 | 7:00pm

I hope next year they throw games if the metropolitan division is crazy good again.

If the metro is crazy good the winner of the Atlantic probably won't beat the winner of the metropolitan, and the 1st wildcard is probably going to be a very good metro team.

Better to throw games and get 2nd and have to only worry about an Atlantic Division team.

Given the struggles, feels like we should at least try sticking Galchenyuk with Pacs again to see if they can get something going.

He's gotten very arrogant since his Predators advanced

I have.

The preds were like a well oiled machine, and arguably their forwards aren't much better than ours. But they can somehow play defense and score at the same time.

The small market preds. Meanwhile big market, montreal can't ice a roster capable of scoring more that 3 goals on the Rangers more than twice in five games.

There is no reason for Nashville, a team that has tanked less in the past decade than montreal, to be icing a roster that can dismantle the Stanley Cup Champs in 4 while montreal will need to go 7 to get past the goddamn Rangers, if they can even manage that.

Ineptitude, at every level of the organization.

And you are again proving a servant cannot serve two masters.
Or I'm proving that when you don't live in a bubble and actually see how other people/teams do things differently, arguably better, you get more disillusioned with how crappy your people/team is going about doing things.

Last edited:
Back