• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 6 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 22, 2017 | 7:00pm

84c73244dc2b969cd528793926b0c530.jpg

Last edited:
Things change quickly in playoffs....

Sunday night, Rangers looked tired and finished. Media saying we played a perfect game.

A few days later, Rangers look energized, and we looked tired. I expect us to come out flying, but with no finish this could quickly turn badly. We gotta jump on those rebounds

Either the Habs fall behind early & get hammered or force a game 7

I do however, agree with Bobby Mac, momentum does not carryover from one game to another.

Either the Habs fall behind early & get hammered or force a game 7

I do however, agree with Bobby Mac, momentum does not carryover from one game to another.

I doubt we "get hammered," although some of the posters might, with Price in goal. I expect a 2-1 Rangers win.

Last edited:
I doubt we "get hammered," although some of the poster might, with Price in goal. I expect a 2-1 Rangers win.

I think you and Sal should make the 100 mile or so drive from Conn and Penn to go to the game. Might bring us some good luck (your wives can buy out the stores while you are at the game)

And if we lose?

You will be front of the line saying that the I told you so type were right?

Get bent.

go **** yourself PredatorFan.

Internet types just say we will lose so that if we do, they can say "told you". If we win, no one calls them out.

You all were very quiet from Friday to Tuesday but now you won't shut up.

I think you and Sal should make the 100 mile or so drive from Conn and Penn to go to the game. Might bring us some good luck (your wives can buy out the stores while you are at the game)

Krusty strikes me as the type that wouldn't sit still knowing someone else is using the credit card in his absence

if we lose on Saturday, will you be getting a nice refund cheque from the team for the remaining 13 playoff home games we don't play or do they require you to pay it toward next year's season's tickets?

if we lose on Saturday, will you be getting a nice refund cheque from the team for the remaining 13 playoff home games we don't play or do they require you to pay it toward next year's season's tickets?

I already picked the option of putting it towards next year...but i'm hoping they make the ECF this year....been making a killing on these tickets (hence why i'm so pissed at their efforts)

I already picked the option of putting it towards next year...but i'm hoping they make the ECF this year....been making a killing on these tickets (hence why i'm so pissed at their efforts)

if we don't make the 3rd round, it will be an epic failure right up there with losing to the Nordiques in the first round in 1982. There is no excuse for this team not to get to the 3rd round this year. At the same time, there is nothing I can do about it so ranting and raving on a webboard about it seems to at least for me, an exercise in futility so I decide not to do it.

if we don't make the 3rd round, it will be an epic failure right up there with losing to the Nordiques in the first round in 1982. There is no excuse for this team not to get to the 3rd round this year. At the same time, there is nothing I can do about it so ranting and raving on a webboard about it seems to at least for me, an exercise in futility so I decide not to do it.

Fair enough...

We all want them to win.

And yes it's frustrating that we always seem to fall short...but true, nothing we can do about it.

If I don't get my tickets, someone else will, and nothing changes

That's an interesting take. I don't share it though. Too much Plekanec-Danault for me to consider us heavy favourites against anyone else in the post.

That's an interesting take. I don't share it though. Too much Plekanec-Danault for me to consider us heavy favourites against anyone else in the post.

Isn't that on the GM? So the team not getting by the first round is an epic failure of his making.

Back