• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs News & Notes: 2019 Offseason

Re: Post-Season Thread

Yeah we tried to keep Komisarek. The other one I remember was Corson. Funny how only the Leafs seems to be able to poach the UFAs that we want to keep. As for Souray, I remember that we didn't make him a priority and only offered him a contract much later, by that time he was already moving on.

Yeah we tried to keep Komisarek. The other one I remember was Corson. Funny how only the Leafs seems to be able to poach the UFAs that we want to keep. As for Souray, I remember that we didn't make him a priority and only offered him a contract much later, by that time he was already moving on.

there was clear tampering from the Leafs re Corson. His contract was announced on Toronto radio 3 weeks before July 1.

I find it interesting Jr hasn't even been seen in public let alone give any type of interview or PC.

I find it interesting Jr hasn't even been seen in public let alone give any type of interview or PC.

Geoff showing-up for an interview is pointless....if anything, it would be seen as the organization trying to calm the storm, and indirectly would make Bergevin look like he doesn't know what he's doing and has no control over the situation.

(for the record, I don't think Bergy has control...he doesn't seem proactive, but more reactionary to things)

Re: Habs News & Notes: 2016-17 Season

Bergevin is running a god damn country club. It's all about him and his buddies. Lefebvre has no business getting a new contract. Jack shit was done for 10 years. Not a single prospect which spent any significant time in the AHL have had an impact with us. List of good potential picks all went dying under him. 1 playoff appearance since he was hired.

It's horrible.

Nero might not be in control of his faculties, but he is in control of the hockey operations. Whether he should be or not is a different issue but he has free reign.

As an aside, does TSN690 want to lose its contract with the Canadiens? Damn, all the on air hosts do is take to twitter and rip on Nero, suck on Subban's cock etc.

Melnick was getting into it with a ton of fans last night on twitter.

As an aside, does TSN690 want to lose its contract with the Canadiens? Damn, all the on air hosts do is take to twitter and rip on Nero, suck on Subban's cock etc.

Melnick was getting into it with a ton of fans last night on twitter.

and tell me which other English sports radio station will take the contract in Montreal ?

That is honestly stupid, more i see from this organisation more it makes me depress regarding being a die hard fan.

Best bet is Sly turns it down thinking he was so good he can make the NHL as an assistant or deserves more money.

Best bet is Sly turns it down thinking he was so good he can make the NHL as an assistant or deserves more money.
I'm betting Sly wants nothing to do with the potential attention he'd be getting in Laval from the local media & fans....

I had a dream last night that we took Sly and TT out on a boat in the Atlantic and threw both overboard without life preservers.

Back