• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2018

He never sold his house in Detroit. I wonder if Holland is retiring. I could see Yzerman wanting to take over the Wings.

That doesn't mean anything. House in Detroit's best area's even, should be peanut for some1 like Steve Y!

Yeah, all signs point to Yzerman going back to Detroit, whether that's next year or in two.

His family has kept living there throughout his tenure in TB so I would believe he is Detroit bound over the next couple of years

Luke Fox:
Almost noon and Erik Karlsson has yet to show up to the Canadian Tire Centre for Sens camp. “Still a question mark,” I’m told.

Bob McKenzie:
FWIW, my sense is if Karlsson is traded today/tomorrow, it will be to a Western Conference team.

Darren Dreger:
Tyler Seguin is closing in on a contract extension in Dallas. Sounds like his AAV could be north of Jamie Benn’s $9.5 mil.

How Dallas will fit everyone under the cap is a mystery.

I could see Vegas doing it, they certainly have the assets.

Stephen Whyno:
Hurricanes say Victor Rask is out indefinitely after needing surgery to repair injuries to his ring and pinkie fingers on his right hand from slicing food in his kitchen.

Pierre LeBrun

Verified account

Told that the official trade call was just completed. Erik Karlsson has been traded to the San Jose SharksTold that the official trade call was just completed. Erik Karlsson has been traded to the San Jose Sharks

To Sharks:
Erik Karlsson
Francis Perron

To Senators:
Chris Tierney
Dylan DeMelo
Josh Norris
Rudolfs Balcers

Plus...

karlsson.png

Last edited: