• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2017

The Bruins have officially named Bruce Cassidy their head coach.

Kucherov blaming some of his teammates for ''getting paid, but then not working hard enough for the team''

Also saying coaching staff messing too much with lines once Stamkos got injured.

The Blackhawks have signed 22-year-old KHL free agent David Kampf to a two-year ELC.

The Hurricanes have acquired the rights to Scott Darling from the Blackhawks for a 2017 third-round pick.

Kucherov blaming some of his teammates for ''getting paid, but then not working hard enough for the team''

Also saying coaching staff messing too much with lines once Stamkos got injured.
Guess he hates High Pitch as much as I do.

Pierre LeBrun:
Couple of teams have inquired with LAK about trading for rights to pending UFA goalie Ben Bishop. Just like Carolina traded for Darling...

The Rangers have signed coveted college free agent Neal Pionk.

Leafs signs Zaistev to 7 years deal, 4.5 per year. Great deal(vs ours regarding Petry).

Leafs signs Zaistev to 7 years deal, 4.5 per year. Great deal(vs ours regarding Petry).

Term is a bit too long but if he improves it's great value .

Petry like Shaw were bad contracts , just a matter of time when Petry's contract was going to be a now albatross.

zaitsni91

petryje87

The Red Wings have signed Czech goalie Matej Machovsky to a one-year deal.

I think blue is good and red is bad. The little box at the bottom is the net and the top is the blue line, and it tells you how good the team was at preventing shots when they were on the ice from each area of the dzone.

Or I'm completely off and it's the other way around.

Back