• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2018

Toronto offense is invisible.

Leafs fans are losing it.

It's the Pleks factor. Too bad the weather cancelled the outdoor viewing parties, nothing like seeing hundreds of sad blue and white painted faces.

Toronto being dismantled is amusing until I realize that we need to face Boston repeatedly as well.

Looks like the team who rebuild through tanking is getting destroyed by the team who rebuild without tanking.

Looks like the team who rebuild through tanking is getting destroyed by the team who rebuild without tanking.

Remember when people thought Bruins were dumb for firing elite coach Julien? Meanwhile, Babcock doesn't look so smart anymore.

The thing I like about the Bruins is they're not afraid to change things up. Bye Kessel, Bye Seguin, Bye Chiapet, etc.

He also doesn't draft Marchand and Bergeron from the backyard.....man, the Bruins did some excellent scouting there and still are scoring big time from those drafts.

Excellent humiliation of the Leafs by Boston. They were never in that game, despite the rationalizations of Cherry etc.that playing guys like Josh Leivo may turn things around in Toronto. Nice to hear them all cry.....of course I would also get pleasure by seeing the same sort of humiliation eventually happen to Boston. But they are looking very good.

Last edited:

He also doesn't draft Marchand and Bergeron from the backyard.....man, the Bruins did some escellent scoutig there and still are scoring big time from those drafts.

Excellent humiliation of the Leafs by Boston. They were never in that game, despite the rationalizations of Cherry etc.that playing guy like Josh Leivo may turn things around in Toronto. Nice to hear them all cry.....of course I would also get pleasure by seeing the same sort of humiliation eventually happen to Boston. But they are looking very good.

Their first line is nonsense.

Both those teams barely made the playoffs last year and both missed the year before. Now they are the models of the NHL. They both took advantage of four teams totally sucking in the division this year.

Both have the proper foundation. Both have solid drafting.

You want proper comparables for the habs look at Detroit and Vancouver.

Both have the proper foundation. Both have solid drafting.

You want proper comparables for the habs look at Detroit and Vancouver.

Meh, we have Price. They do not. That was pretty damn good drafting

Hab fans should know better than anyone that the Ruins can blow a good series lead with the best of them. The leafs are not us but it can be done. Series is not over yet. Maybe.

Back