• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Playoffs 2018

Their D was never any good . My Leaf realistic buddies put it best .

Freddie is the biggest reason they made the playoffs .Take away his Price heroics those extra 10-12 points were the difference .

Yup, if they get mediocre goaltending they really are in a bad spot.

Their D was never any good . My Leaf realistic buddies put it best .

Freddie is the biggest reason they made the playoffs .Take away his Price heroics those extra 10-12 points were the difference .

so we should not follow the leaf model? :p

Most Toronto area pundits still think the Leafs are a year or two away from being a true Stanley Cup contender. Part of the process...5 year plan...blah blah. This is nothing new.

Most Toronto area pundits still think the Leafs are a year or two away from being a true Stanley Cup contender. Part of the process...5 year plan...blah blah. This is nothing new.

I doubt they would cut us any of the same slack if we were pummelled back to back playoff games.

Still, it is funny how just seven days ago, they were the model to follow, now I have actually seen fans calling for Babpenis' head, claiming Matthews is soft etc.

They will win tonight and all will be right again in the Toronto sports world.

Hell, if not, at least the Maple Raptors won their first game.

I doubt they would cut us any of the same slack if we were pummelled back to back playoff games.

Still, it is funny how just seven days ago, they were the model to follow, now I have actually seen fans calling for Babpenis' head, claiming Matthews is soft etc.

They will win tonight and all will be right again in the Toronto sports world.

Hell, if not, at least the Maple Raptors won their first game.

At they are relevant with a future ......good luck to us

They need Shanahan to pull a "Gainey". Have a talk with the team , tell them to stop playing like a bunch of scaredy-cats.

Chip Alexander:
Canes' Don Waddell says coach Bill Peters has until Friday to exercise the exit clause on his contract. Says teams have called requesting permission to interview him. Confirms Peters has $1.6 million salary.

I will take CMD and Leon over my entire roster

and they still missed the playoffs like we did, and they have one playoff appearance since 2006 despite all the high draft picks.

Take those players all you want, they still failed just like us.

Comparing the Habs to the Oilers is pretty dumb. They've both fukced up in different ways.

And obviously, everyone takes McDavid over XXX player.

Back