• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2018

Yeah, heard that rumor after Trotz walked. Lou and Trotz? What a pair.

All we need to do is convince them to trade for Price...

I would guess they're looking for a goalie. Trade for Price if they can't sign Tavares. Hell Price might end up being more useful for them than Tavares going forward.

Hearing PK Subbans promotional team wanting more self promotion... demands likely leading to EASPORTSNHL releasing an alternate cover only available on PK's website...

pk19.jpg

Don't know if its been mentioned, but I see PK Subban has been named to the second all-star team. That would make him one of the top 4 defencemen in the league yet again. Of course according to some he is not even the best defenceman on his team. I questioned Bergevin's ability as GM long before the Subban trade. That's when I started questioning his sanity.

Don't know if its been mentioned, but I see PK Subban has been named to the second all-star team. That would make him one of the top 4 defencemen in the league yet again. Of course according to some he is not even the best defenceman on his team. I questioned Bergevin's ability as GM long before the Subban trade. That's when I started questioning his sanity.

it was never a hockey deal

Isn't it funny how with the arrival of Weber and Shaw, two supposed "ka rek tur" players, the leadership and @ e tood of this team has only gotten worse?

Funny how that works. Meanwhile, it's all the black guy's fault because he looks like he actually enjoys playing hockey.

Further enhances my beliefs that leadership is the most overpraised and useless quality in all of hockey.

Bob McKenzie:
BUF is not expected to give goaltender Robin Lehner his qualifying offer and he should be added to the list of UFA goalies available this summer as Sabres are likely to look elsewhere for a partner for Linus Ullmark.

Looks like the Kovalchuk sweepstakes are down to four teams — Boston, Los Angeles, San Jose and Vegas.

Likely Vegas. Maybe LA if they don't acquire Max.

I don't want to see him in Boston. Blech.

The Sharks are buying out the final year of Paul Martin's contract... he'll count as $2,016,667 against the cap this coming season and $1,416,667 in 2019-20.

Around the League - Offseason 2018

The Sharks are buying out the final year of Paul Martin's contract... he'll count as $2,016,667 against the cap this coming season and $1,416,667 in 2019-20.
Wilson’s really working hard to free up cap space for Kovalchuk & JT isn’t he.

Would have loved to take Paul Martin off their hands for a draft pick. But alas...

Would have loved to take Paul Martin off their hands for a draft pick. But alas...

Haha. I read that wrong.

Thought you wanted to draft a habs draft pick for Martin.

Sounds like Jeff Skinner is going to be on the move shortly. Three teams in the mix, according to Dreger.

Back