• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2017

The Islanders have signed Dennis Seidenberg to a one-year deal.

The Blackhawks have fired assistant coach Mike Kitchen.
Isn't that coach Qs guy? Wasn't there drama the summer MB took over about Q leaving because Kitchen wasn't resigned? A shot from Stanley @ Q?

The Canucks are finalizing a deal with Travis Green to be their new head coach.

looks like Kovalchuk is going to be a no go, unless NJ does a sign and trade

Aivis Kalniņš:
Viktor Antipin and Buffalo Sabres have talked recently, feeling is that they will indeed get a deal done, most likely after World Champs.

^ 24-year-old D.

Aivis Kalniņš:
Viktor Antipin and Buffalo Sabres have talked recently, feeling is that they will indeed get a deal done, most likely after World Champs.

^ 24-year-old D.

Who is doing the talking? Have they named a GM?

In response to similar...

Aivis Kalniņš:
As Pegula said, work won't stop and there are people in front office that will handle day to day duties while they look for a GM.

:lol

And we still have Sly....go figure

in fairness, the AHL team is still playing so not like we can fire him during the playoffs. I don't want him back but that is a bad comparison Dr. Rolex

Alvis Kalninis is a fraud....

Seriously... FRAUD.

He wrote for us... we found him making up stats that didn't exist (Corsi numbers for KHL games), making up sources, and plagiarising things that users posted on reddit. We fired him.

Even when his shit turns out to be true, its cause he stole it from a russian reporter on twitter and translated it to english without giving credit.

Apparently Jim Montgomery and Therrien are the two finalists for the Panthers HC job.

Great, I get to watch more Therrien hockey

Back