• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Regular Season 2017-18

unborn son?

Not sure, I just went by the release. I saw on twitter it was unborn son. Question is, miscarriage or still born. Makes a difference for sure.

I fell for some guy on twitter saying his baby died, but it was a 10 week miscarriage. I was like WTF.

that has to be brutal

yeah it would be. You can't miscarry at what is basically 8 months.

I was born at 8 months and was considered premature, but there is no way my mom could have miscarried me at that stage,.

Wonder how he'd do here in New West. Most people probably wouldn't even know about his past.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I didn't know you lived in NW now.

If you do, I should hit you up for a donation to the NW Progressives, I'm on the board or directors.

I didn't know you lived in NW now.

If you do, I should hit you up for a donation to the NW Progressives, I'm on the board or directors.
Yeah met someone and moved in with her. I've been living Uptown since last summer. On Canada Day I met Mayor Cote and he sermed like a nice guy but I don't follow the local political scene. I can't tell where his sensibilities are. I don't know who he'd run for if he were a federal candidate. I'm not sure I'm clear on where the Progressives are on the sprctrum either.

Yeah met someone and moved in with her. I've been living Uptown since last summer. On Canada Day I met Mayor Cote and he sermed like a nice guy but I don't follow the local political scene. I can't tell where his sensibilities are. I don't know who he'd run for if he were a federal candidate. I'm not sure I'm clear on where the Progressives are on the sprctrum either.

Congrats PQ thought your online persona seemed unusually cheery ;)

Back