• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Regular Season 2017-18

Sam has been pretty funny today.

I hope he's not being serious.

Playoff run needs to be dealing Pleks , Benn and try to find a home for Shaw .

The summer you do the heavy lifting with Max

Around the League - Regular Season 2017-18

Playoff run needs to be dealing Pleks , Benn and try to find a home for Shaw .

The summer you do the heavy lifting with Max
And most importantly IMO leverage available cap space to "buy" draft picks / improve draft pick positioning.

Last edited:

And most importantly IMO leverage available cap space to "buy" draft picks / improve draft pick positioning.

If they leverage available cap space by picking up vets to save the season our top pick won't be improved . We may get other picks but for me a top 5 is a must and more important than dropping to 12th and picking up another first in the 20-25 range that won't yield results for 3-4 years if at all with these clowns in charge.

Mandate should be to dump some vets and yielding a few more seconds and possibly 20-22 year olds on the cusp of NHL ready.

Acquire underperforming expiring contracts from teams looking for cap space to upgrade their teams for the playoffs, and park those players in the press box

You guys are overthinking this.

Just trade what you can for prospects and picks. It's not hard.

that was my mandate for months , I dont mind picking up 1 contract that has 1-2 years left at reasonable money if we get a nice sweetener with a first and a prospect .

Cogliano's 830 game iron man streak comes to an end because of a suspension. 2 games for hit to head.

Mark Lazerus:
Sources: Blackhawks fear Corey Crawford could miss the rest of the season with vertigo-like symptoms.

that was my mandate for months , I dont mind picking up 1 contract that has 1-2 years left at reasonable money if we get a nice sweetener with a first and a prospect .

Revenant is not prepared to have a bad team next year as well.

Revenant is not prepared to have a bad team next year as well.

Douche bag may not be around to start next year , IMO.

And it will be another bad year unless we nab Dahlin . There is no upside on this roster or prospects in the system to turn this shit around .

Douche bag may not be around to start next year , IMO.

And it will be another bad year unless we nab Dahlin . There is no upside on this roster or prospects in the system to turn this shit around .

I don't disagree with you but Revenant will not trade all veterans for picks which might or might not be on the team in 4 years and most of our guys are not good enough to trade for NHL ready guys. He will therefore keep them and trade maybe an expiring contract like Plekanec for a 2nd and a low ranked AHL bag carrier.

I don't disagree with you but Revenant will not trade all veterans for picks which might or might not be on the team in 4 years and most of our guys are not good enough to trade for NHL ready guys. He will therefore keep them and trade maybe an expiring contract like Plekanec for a 2nd and a low ranked AHL bag carrier.

Agreed but Benn should also be on this list and should fetch another second .

Back