• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Regular Season 2017-18

That one was awesome.

But if you think the point total is the same in Montreal... gimmie some of what you are smoking.
I don't smoke, but seems like you are on some good ones ;)

He may have had the same points in Montreal, he may not. P.K almost had 40 points in his rookie year, it seems you forgot that!

But i am pretty sure he was getting more minutes in Montreal, and could have much bigger role.

This was another stupid trade anyway as i just explained. Drouin is a good top 6 which will give you between 50 to 60 points, not at all worth to trade a franchise defender who is 4 years younger also.

The guy would at least have 5 more minutes per game with Habs, which functional brain would play Benn, Schelmko or Alzner a head of this guy, specially on PP? He would get plenty minutes on PP. Stop the typical excuses.

Don't look at Mete case, Mete is not Sergachev.
Sergachev is an awesome talent no doubt, mostly offensively, but this is the Habs we're talking about. I know them way too well and they know exactly how to ruin a kid that has some swagger in his offensive game. Yeah, this is exactly the team that would give Alzner, Benn and Schlemko more minutes than him.

Sergachev is an awesome talent no doubt, mostly offensively, but this is the Habs we're talking about. I know them way too well and they know exactly how to ruin a kid that has some swagger in his offensive game. Yeah, this is exactly the team that would give Alzner, Benn and Schlemko more minutes than him.

yup, one turnover and he's riding the pine for the third period.

You really believe Sergachev would be producing like he is in TB in Montreal?

I don’t see the kind of offensive prowess TB has in Montreal.

Plus don’t think Sergachev is playing hard minutes in TB, not saying there is anything wrong with the way they are employing him, its good development.

Let’s get a grip here

Th bottom line is JD was brought in to kick start our offence and has been a bust with a capital B .

He has not produced , made anyone better , and has been outplayed by our plugs .

He'll take his talents to the team that'll pay him his worth.....and Sens can be that team....just pay him....

Again, if you can't afford to pay him, sell the team to an owner capable of dishing the cash

If a team can't afford to pay 1 franchise player fold the tent . Retaining 3-4 high priced talents is one thing but one is unacceptable. However if they feel this team has hit the wall and it's time to reap the rewards on a trade and reboot , I have no issue with that .

Who knows they may feel that his injuries maybe problematic in 2-3 years .

And if we didn't made the trade, Drouin would have had 30 points in Tampa while Sergachev would not have more than 10 with the Habs and be a healthy scratch at time to work on his defensive game.

JD would of probably been on the third line with less than 30 points. I have said it from day 1 he has been pushed down the depth chart by Point and VN . He was expendable and used heir depth to fill a major need .

Here is the problem with this deal . If this is Montreal and we can't score goals and he isn the C or LW to generate offence , WTF are we making the deal ?

If we don't have enough good players for him to work with , or if he is just going to morph into our system of not producing , why bother .

Are we not better off fixing our putrid D with Chevy to eventually evolve into a top pairing player . 6 with him is a hell of a lot better than Benn or other trash 6 has been saddled with.

If we develop D like others say he would of been that solid player we desperately need at some point .
At least your helping to fix an area of need. Having a potential Top 10 D on this team is a hell of a lot better than adding a player who is producing like Tatar.

This deal is a disaster , you never ever trade a top stud prospect for a good 50-55 point player which is all pretty boy is looking like right now .

The Bruins have placed Matt Beleskey on waivers... still has two more years at $3.8M AAV after this one.

I really hate when people put fakenews on the internet. Do the damn research before you post something that makes you look stupid.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=77322

Every single season Radulov has played has been above average. Every single ****ing one.

I will sit back and wait for you to double-down on your idiotic claim. We all know it's coming....

His first QMJHL year wasn't all that special.

It is so cute how Bolduke parrots Trump. I wonder if he goes up to chicks in elevators like Trump did to Robitaille's wife and says, you are coming home with me.

Last year Radulov was paid like an above average player (which he is) This summer he signed a deal that will pay him like a superstar (which he is not and never will be)

Th bottom line is JD was brought in to kick start our offence and has been a bust with a capital B .

He has not produced , made anyone better , and has been outplayed by our plugs .

This is the truth, I wish it wasn't. I was happy with the trade. I still think its to early to judge, but i feel uneasy.

There is a stench of failure on this organization. We need a new President and Gm. Until then we are doomed. They haven't even been able to address organizational need when they do pull off a big trade. Useless and uninspiring. I'm am about ready to tune out.

Last year Radulov was paid like an above average player (which he is) This summer he signed a deal that will pay him like a superstar (which he is not and never will be)

He is a 6.25 cap hit for 5 years. I know you can argue at his age he will decline. You can also make a case by the time he declines, 6.25m iisn't really that much with cap trending up. Superstars will be making 15m per in five years.

He is a 6.25 cap hit for 5 years. I know you can argue at his age he will decline. You can also make a case by the time he declines, 6.25m iisn't really that much with cap trending up. Superstars will be making 15m per in five years.

Not to mention Max looks totally useless without Radulov. But maybe thats why Radulov left, he was tired of doing all the dirty work to feed Max's goal production. Radulov is showing in Dallas he can score some himself.

Back