• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Around the League - Offseason 2018

Johansen playing wing with Fiala at center.

Anyone know if he was moved to the wing last season or is this new?

Jared Tinordi on Nashville too.

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2018

Nashville's top line was Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson last year.

Johansen-Fiala-Forsberg

Right now but it is preseason

nice empty rink you were at Habsy. I think there were more watching my son's Midget A1 game last night...

They’ll get fans in once they are in the thick of things. I think they make the playoffs.

I’m the one that sees the crowds past a camera angle. Yesterday was pretty empty though.

The guys that run the team are good guys Count. You’d enjoy conversations with them too.

Re: Around the League - Training Camp 2018

The Sabres have signed Sam Reinhart to a two-year, $7.3 million deal... $3.65M AAV.

That leaves four RFAs left unsigned — William Nylander (TOR), Nick Ritchie (ANA), Shea Theodore (VGK) and Miles Wood (NJ).

I’m the one that sees the crowds past a camera angle. Yesterday was pretty empty though.

The guys that run the team are good guys Count. You’d enjoy conversations with them too.

It mustn't be the douche I had a twitter exchange with a few years ago then. He claimed that we had received league welfare over currency exchange.

It mustn't be the douche I had a twitter exchange with a few years ago then. He claimed that we had received league welfare over currency exchange.

He got fired at the end of that season (although he claims he left). You're probably talking about Michael Yormark. He was a real douche.

Given their vastly different political views, he might not.

Re: Around the League - Training Camp 2018

Yeah, there was no way he was divesting to qualify.

Back