• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The ****ing Off-Season Thread 2017

McE is a no risk move.

If he sucks, you can bury him in full like he never existed under the cap. And then just pick up any old backup that's available for cheap. Just like we did with Enroth and McE this year.

I'm happy with that move. Zero commitment to a guy who can probably fill the role just fine.

PierreVLeBrun

Believe the Leafs are getting Ron Hainsey on a two-year deal once paperwork is filed past noon ET...

reporterchris

Patrick Marleau is down to about four teams. It sounds like the #leafs remain in the mix.

Last edited:
I really like moore. He is a professional and has moved around to many teams that have gone deep into the playoffs and often comes up big. Very underrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign me up for Moore as well. Always liked his game and as long as the cost and term is low, he would be a nice fit.

as long as age hasn't killed him in general i like moore's skating more than boyle's size. also a significantly better faceoff guy.

DarrenDreger

More than a few teams, Toronto included waiting for Patrick Marleau to make a decision on his future.

Back