• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Protected List - Expansion Draft Thread

Theodore and Schmidt are both young enough to be part of the core in 5 years so I'd expect them to stay. Emelin/Methot/Garrison/Engelland/Sbisa would be the 5 I see getting moved.

But who knows. Maybe they want to hang onto a couple vets and will trade a few of the younger ones for more value. It's anyone's guess.

Theodore and Schmidt are both young enough to be part of the core in 5 years so I'd expect them to stay. Emelin/Methot/Garrison/Engelland/Sbisa would be the 5 I see getting moved.

But who knows. Maybe they want to hang onto a couple vets and will trade a few of the younger ones for more value. It's anyone's guess.

Anyone who appeared on stage today is staying with the team, likely through the summer at least.

That's Garrison and Engelland.

Engelland is also a Vegas resident, so they are keeping the hometown kid for sure. They just gave him a contract.

a legacy can be bad...ask Rejean Houle and Jeffrey Loria

I loathe Dr. Evil but he has gone from a shady art dealer to a minor MLB investor to owning a World Series franchise to getting a stadium built for him and Mini-Me to likely retiring as the US ambassador to France.

Not a bad run unless you are Expos fans like The Count and XPOFAN.

Anyone who appeared on stage today is staying with the team, likely through the summer at least.

That's Garrison and Engelland.

Engelland is also a Vegas resident, so they are keeping the hometown kid for sure. They just gave him a contract.
And MAF.

I loathe Dr. Evil but he has gone from a shady art dealer to a minor MLB investor to owning a World Series franchise to getting a stadium built for him and Mini-Me to likely retiring as the US ambassador to France.

Not a bad run unless you are Expos fans like The Count and XPOFAN.

or a Florida taxpayer left holding the bag for a $2.4Billion Stadium.

Loria did very well. He parlayed his 12M investment into what will be a huge windfall when he sells the Marlins.

Yeah, I expect a good amount of the guys they picked to get flipped. Guys like Methot, Emelin, Neal are probably under 50/50 to actually play a game with Vegas.

Good night boys and girls....

When i wake up tomorrow i expect to see Tavares, MacKinnon, and Theodore under the Christmas tree

Yeah, I expect a good amount of the guys they picked to get flipped. Guys like Methot, Emelin, Neal are probably under 50/50 to actually play a game with Vegas.

Everybody says that, but they need to stay above the salary floor.

Back