• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Ryan Poehling Scouting Report

MB never saw him play, great loll

MB doesn't scout colleges, NCAA, Europe, OHL, WHL, QMJHL, etc....

GMs might take in a few games, but they are always watching NHL teams, thats why they hire scouts.

You don't get the time to see these kids unless your team is shit and you are tanking.

They compared him to Jordan Staal. If he develops into what Staal is these days I think we'll all be pretty happy.

Darn right. I don't see it though. Probably because of our track record in the first and Minnesota players.

Well since he's a very limited player, at least our expectations aren't that high so even when he doesn't meet them we won't be so disappointed.

MB never saw him play, great loll

It's called delegating. MB's job is too smooth talk other GMs into making deals. I bet half the time Dudley is the guy who says "call this GM and get a sense on how they feel about player x"

Patrice Bergeron became Patrice Bergeron under Julien's tutelage

small sample size. how did Julien do with Seguin?

One could easily say Bergeron made Julien look like a top tier coach. #chooseyournarrative

Last edited:

One could easily say Bergeron made Julien look like a top tier coach. #chooseyournarrative

The Seggy crap was all Neely and Jacobs who wanted him out of town for not being a BRUIN soldier just like we flipped PK.

Seguin would've done just fine over time had he not decided to try and bang old man Jacobs' underage granddaughter.

Without going through the individual details of each player.

Seguin, Kessel, Hamilton on one side of the ledger

Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Pastranak, Carlo, Lucic on the other side of the ledger.

Sure there are some misses, but there are more hits.

Back