• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The what now thread...

We'll see. Drouin produced slightly higher than Radulov last year (proportionally to ice time) and I think he can have a breakthrough season this year. I wouldn't not have expected much more points than last year with Radulov.

lets see if he can be that beast that Radu was in the playoffs , that ugly mofo carried us

lets see if he can be that beast that Radu was in the playoffs , that ugly mofo carried us
Carried us all the way to 6 games. Yeah, he did well, but if we can't even male it out of the first round not sure it makes sense to complain about his loss. Especially since Drouin has put up a pretty solid playoff run himself already in his career.

Anyone else thinking Bergevin is going into camp with this roster hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Hudon or some other prospect?

Anyone else thinking Bergevin is going into camp with this roster hoping to catch lightning in a bottle with Hudon or some other prospect?

He's also hoping hemsky rebounds.

There's a lot of hoping going around it appears.

Nah I think Nero is up to something big trade wise with the cap space . We never had this flexibility heading into a season.

We have zero in the system that is a difference maker and I never had Hudon as anything more than a depth player .

I think he is gonna poach a capped team or make a pitch for Eric Staal or a my wish take a run at Hanifan .

He's going to give Will Butcher solid money, for starters.
Then he'll do what he can to use the rest of the cap space to fill a top 6, but he can't until Butcher is settled.

I'm starting to get pissed off at the potential reality that the Montreal Canadiens are not a cap team.

I would be more pissed with wasted cap dollars just to be a cap team , unless its for legit help I do squat .

Last thing we need is another 4 mil Shaw or a Hanzal type with term .

I would be more pissed with wasted cap dollars just to be a cap team , unless its for legit help I do squat .

I'm pissed that cap team or not, this team isn't built to win a cup after selling away the future and having a depleted farm team.

Are you saying that you rather Montreal be non cap team? That's bananas. Pure bananas.

Radulov will get more points than Drouin next year.
I'm going to reserve judgement...I can easily foresee a major clash of cultures between Seguin & Cpt Kangaroo coming. If that manifests Seguin will not win that battle...Cpt Kangaroo's been brought in to change the freewheeling culture.

There is no prospect at the position he needs "Center"

Maybe he's hoping for Jerabek or Mete at LD to be lightning in a bottle, but as far as Mete goes; I like that kid a lot, but he's not near ready.

Back