• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT : 100 Million $ Fight

Thunder

may-mac-sho.jpg

Mayweather vs McGregor press work tour started today in LA.

[video=youtube;DRpITDL-vcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=DRpITDL-vcA[/video]

Last edited:
DEfKcxDUQAQKZTo.jpg

Suit's pinstripes has f*ck you written over.

McGregor's suit game is stronger than Bergevin's.

Conor is going to get owned! I pity the fools who will pay good money for this fight.

That's what makes Mayweather great; He's the best at getting suckers to pay to watch someone he'll outclass in a completely boring manner.

My money is on conor.

Mayweather is walking into a storm he cannot survive.

He should have stayed retired....oh wait he is poor.

My money is on conor.

Mayweather is walking into a storm he cannot survive.

He should have stayed retired....oh wait he is poor.

There is no way I see Conor winning this. If it was an MMA match, sure, my money would be on Conor, but not in a boxing match, nothing one of the best of all time when you're not a boxer yourself. Mayweather has too much to lose, which is why he won't. But both are smart businessmen, they'll make a bunch of money out of it, and McGregor will be able to safely return to MMA without any negative impact.

Could you imagine how hilarious it would be if after the Golden State Warriors won the NBA championship, the most interesting question everyone had was, "I wonder if they could beat the New England Patriots in a game of football"?

Btw, if some of you want to watch a real fight card, watch UFC 214 in two & a half weeks. Holy moly, that's a ridiculously good card.

Could you imagine how hilarious it would be if after the Golden State Warriors won the NBA championship, the most interesting question everyone had was, "I wonder if they could beat the New England Patriots in a game of football"?

not quite the same

more like phelps you won the butterfly why not try the backstroke

Btw, if some of you want to watch a real fight card, watch UFC 214 in two & a half weeks. Holy moly, that's a ridiculously good card.

Think it would be worth seeing an event live?
UFC comes to edmonton in september.

Can we hope for a double KO, so neither of these jacka$$es win.

This.

There will be no winners, only losers.

But anyone who thinks that a white guy is going to beat a black guy in a boxing match has clearly been watching too many Rocky movies. Mayweather is going to beat his azz.

Yes race is the reason that mayweather will win.

No, Mayweather will win primarily because it's a boxing match and he's a boxer. McGregor is just another tatted up UFC loser. The only thing he's missing is a mullet. And unlike McGregor, who is really just play-acting, Mayweather is an actual, bonafide bad guy. Just ask any of the women he's beat up.

I'm not sure this farce even goes one full round unless they're being told to "make it look good" for the rubes dumb enough to pay money to watch such garbage.

Back