• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2017-18 Cap League Payment

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Can everyone get paid up ASAP please? So far only 2 people have paid. Please make your payment and post in here that you've paid and I'll add your name to the list.

Paid
Habspatrol
trujaysfan
Axlsalinger
Leafman101
Tully
Deckie
Awesome Matthews
Millers
Bull
Habsy
Green Hornets

Last edited:
I had a few people tell me they were going to pay over the past few days and nobody has paid other than us 3. I'm postponing the draft until we get some payments.

I had a few people tell me they were going to pay over the past few days and nobody has paid other than us 3. I'm postponing the draft until we get some payments.

I really think there's more we need to work out before the draft than just payment. We have rosters that aren't compliant, either due to IR or cap issues, contracts that haven't been updated & rule changes that haven't been resolved.

At the very least, the first two need to be put to rest before we can move forward, IMHO. There could be some guys cut loose that people want to draft.

Good points. I guess I never really even thought that some teams might not be compliant.

Lets get all teams rosters compliant asap.

Anyone know who "Fresh Prince of Briere" is?

Still need their payment and...
Mindzeye
Green Hornet
Kritter

Back