• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Following the Canes on TV - Help

JamesNorthern

Hi all, need some advice. The short: Up until this season, I usually just grab the free feeds, or 'otherwise' nudge nudge wink wink... however I am interested in getting a HD package.
Can someone point me to where I can see packages for Canes games? Is that possible to order all Canes games from NHL network then stream them in HQ on screen?

NHL.tv? If it's anything like MLB.tv (technology that the NHL licenses for their own feeds), you will be able to watch all Hurricanes games unless you live in Hurricanes market or they play a team that's in your market. Which is a dumb policy when applied to those of us without cable/satellite TV. I want to be able to watch all Hurricanes games through my Roku or on my other devices, and I am willing to pay cash to do so. Right there, NHL, is a pile of cash just for you. But they don't want to take it.

, and I am willing to pay cash to do so. Right there, NHL, is a pile of cash just for you. But they don't want to take it.

The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be listening to Chuck. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: ''Oh yeah, I used to be a Caniac. It's a tough racket.''

Looking at the pricing and packages page, it seems like you have to have a cable TV subscription to get this service? Is that correct?

Don't know. Didn't get that far. I was just pointing out that NHL.TV isn't available in Canada. But it wouldn't surprise me.

That's the genius with MLB.tv, it's a completely separate service from any cable or satellite package.

Back