• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Couple of General Season Ticket Member questions

cmaleski2

So my wife and I are going through the exercise of kicking around getting some full season ticket this year and the pros and cons.

I know I can get these questions eagerly answered on Monday, but I'll throw these out here for those of you who are regular season ticket members.....

* Vouchers - Has anyone had a problem using these for any game if you use them early?

* STM events....can you bring a guest(s)?

* Additional tickets at season ticket holder member prices....fees (I assume a $5 processing fee through account manager?) Any limit on how many tickets you can purchase this way?

* Can you do most everything via the account manager (ie buy additional tix at STM prices, use vouchers, exchange tickets?)

We are toying around with the idea of buying 2 full season tickets, supplementing those with STM pricing purchases of 2 additional tickets for games that we know the whole family of 4 will go to, and selling probably 40% of our 2 full season tickets via the secondary market to lessen the overall cost. That 40% is after we work exchanges for those exchange games we would have all 4 of us go to.

We can only make a little more than half of the games best case. Believe it or not as long as the tickets we try to sell via the secondary market don't become mostly worthless, this is a much better plan/deal than buying a 22 game partial plan for all 4 of our family members. The only concern I have are the questions above and that our additional 2 seats that are not season ticket seats will only be 'somewhat close' to wherever our 2 season tickets are when we purchase them for each game. That is workable though.

Any big pitfalls I'm missing with this concept/approach? Yeah, we are excited about the possibilities this season, so we want to have some better seats to watch this team play, and playoff priority and pricing is a consideration for why we would make this jump.

Last edited:
Vouchers - you can use them for most games, the gold games are blocked. You have an A set, which have to be used before 12/31 and a B set that can't be used until 1/1.

STM events - you can bring anyone you want but are limited to the number of seats you have. 2 tickets means you and 1 guest.

Additional tickets - you do have a fee since CAM is run by Ticketmaster

Vouchers, exchanges - can't use CAM. They have to be done at the box office or season ticket desk by the baby Eye store. There are 2 kinds of exchanges too, pre game and post game. If you exchange before the game is played, you have more flexibility than if you exchange after the game has been played.

I've not had a problem using the B vouchers anytime during the season, but yeah the A's expire by the new year. Ditto on everything else from Andy.. Look for the STH Appreciation games (they have been monthly the last couple years) for some really good discounts for extra tix.

Thanks guys....do you remember what the fee is when purchasing extra tix at the STM prices through CAM? Hoping its not the standard TM rip off?

Thanks guys....do you remember what the fee is when purchasing extra tix at the STM prices through CAM? Hoping its not the standard TM rip off?

IIRC it's $7.50/ea, but I honestly haven't bought extras on my account more than 2 or 3 times a year since way the heck back when we were good.

Thanks again everyone. The sales rep I talked to today claimed that you can do everything via CAM now, including using vouchers and doing exchanges.

That's good news but I'll believe it when i see it.

Ditto. We have been promised so many things would work in CAM that never have that I'm not buying anything those minions tell me until it actually works on the system.

Ditto. We have been promised so many things would work in CAM that never have that I'm not buying anything those minions tell me until it actually works on the system.

I waited so long for the dedicated premier parking access that Jim Cain promised that I gave up premier parking.

I waited so long for the dedicated premier parking access that Jim Cain promised that I gave up premier parking.

That was such a dumb promise that I immediately discounted it. The only way to pull that off was to build another, dedicated driveway and that would be a stupid thing to do for a couple thousand people who aren't paying enough money to pay for the work.

According to the STM info on the website(s), if you are enrolled in digital ticketing then things like vouchers and exchanges can all be handled online via CAM. That might be why not everyone here does those things online?

According to the STM info on the website(s), if you are enrolled in digital ticketing then things like vouchers and exchanges can all be handled online via CAM. That might be why not everyone here does those things online?

That makes sense. I get paper tickets so the vouchers are in the books.

That makes sense. I get paper tickets so the vouchers are in the books.

Same here... the way the digital tix work (or worked, when they first came out with it and I looked at it), would not work well for me and the friend I split my tix with, so we stay paper.

Well we will see how it all goes...we are in for 2 full season tickets and I will be expecting to do all of my ticket exchanges, voucher cash ins and ticket resale listing through CAM. You all warned me :thumbup:

Last edited:
Well we will see how it all goes...we are in for 2 full season tickets and I will be expecting to do all my my ticket exchanges, voucher cash ins and ticket resale listing through CAM. You all warned me :thumbup:

Thank you for contributing to Alex Semin's school tuiton fund!

Thank you for contributing to Alex Semin's school tuiton fund!

LOL...happy to report that I too will be returning to that group of contributors. I haven't been a season ticket member since the year we won the Cup, but am returning this year by going in with a bunch of guys and should end up with two tickets to about 15 games!

Well we will see how it all goes...we are in for 2 full season tickets and I will be expecting to do all of my ticket exchanges, voucher cash ins and ticket resale listing through CAM. You all warned me :thumbup:

LOL...happy to report that I too will be returning to that group of contributors. I haven't been a season ticket member since the year we won the Cup, but am returning this year by going in with a bunch of guys and should end up with two tickets to about 15 games!

We're getting the band back together...

Welcome back, boys. Welcome back.

16 years for me since I last had full season tix for this squad. The last season I had season tix we went to the Cup Finals in 01-02. Time to be relevant again. :thumbsup(22):

Last edited:
Back