• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Habsy... what's the deal with this?

It goes now a level further. Before I would only get the chrome warning, now my antivirus is pucking up the site as possible phishing and recommand not visiting it. Hopefully you guys can resolve this soon.

The site is going through a complete redo so it'll be a little while. I could take this one down and wait but I decided to let people use it in the meantime.

Just a quick update, the site is safe, it's an SSL issue that google keeps flagging. It is being worked on, we're just deciding what route to take in doing so in light of it.

Phishing attempt!
This page is part of a phishing attempt.

As everyone is aware, we've been having some issues with the site coming up as "deceptive." The site is safe and this is a software issue. We are working on getting this fixed.

Tonight (Oct 1st) at 11pm EST the site MAY go down for as much as 24 hours for site maintenance. We are hopeful that there will be little to no disruption of service.

We're trying to get this fixed before the season starts. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

As everyone is aware, we've been having some issues with the site coming up as "deceptive." The site is safe and this is a software issue. We are working on getting this fixed.

Tonight (Oct 1st) at 11pm EST the site MAY go down for as much as 24 hours for site maintenance. We are hopeful that there will be little to no disruption of service.

We're trying to get this fixed before the season starts. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Thanks for efforts HP , Habsy and all associated with his great forum .

I don't understand and have no patience.

hey all I just bumped into that warning deceptive site shit myself

I said **** that and proceeded thru the valley of death anyway..

THe site needs a rebuild and it's happening but until ready we need to deal with google's bullshit. SIte is fine, it's an SSL issue with the dark overlords.

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but my tapatalk keeps signing me out. Any idea why?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything, but my tapatalk keeps signing me out. Any idea why?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Make sure it has actually signed you out. Sometimes it asks you to sign in even though you are signed in already. In that case just dismiss the notification.

I can only use th site on mobile devices.

On chrome, if i press to continue to website, it sends me to an adds website.
On safari, if i press to continue, it sends me to forumice, but every subsequent click sends me back to the warning page....

New site being worked on. Thank you for your patience.

Well except worm that is because he's bound to say something snarky.

Back