• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Habsy... what's the deal with this?

Hi all, good news. I've secured someone to fix all the issues and upgrade. Everything should be completed within 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Hi all, good news. I've secured someone to fix all the issues and upgrade. Everything should be completed within 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Stupid Obama policies. Glad things will be great again.

The site was moved to another server which means a new database. As it was being worked on for a couple of days we lost those posts. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks Habsy for the work done on the site.

If one thread that disapear that should have survive the move is your "Tank Nation 2017" thread. You probably should recreate it.

If one thread that disapear that should have survive the move is your "Tank Nation 2017" thread. You probably should recreate it.

In fairnes, it should have been titled tank nation 2018

Wasn't my thread. I think it's too early for that. The thread was made by Habs4Life I think.

What happened to updating the forums?

tbh, You guys really need to get rid of lots of unnecessary sub forums, keep few actives ones(Habs, Leafs, etc), same for other categories.

Last edited:
What happened to updating the forums?

tbh, You guys really need to get rid of lots of unnecessary sub forums, keep few actives ones(Habs, Leafs, etc), same for other categories.

They did move everything over to new servers.

Don't get rid of the sub forums, it costs little to keep them and some suddenly get populated.

Or you can make your own site.

Back