• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 NHL Entry Draft

I can't remember how high that one was ranked. It was a silly choice given you never take a guy with epilepsy and a bad back in the top 10 when the guy you needed, a right handed tall centre who can score was right there for the taking.

Exactly ....and not in a generational draft

That draft with 3 picks destroyed us

In all seriousness. Has a 1st round pick ever been more likely to be traded? The Islanders have 2 @ #11&12. The just hired Lou. They need to convince Tavares they will compete now.

Get it done.

In all seriousness. Has a 1st round pick ever been more likely to be traded? The Islanders have 2 @ #11&12. The just hired Lou. They need to convince Tavares they will compete now.

Get it done.

I can see one of them being moved but not for 67 unfortunately .

From what i read is that MB at the draft was looking for a first a second and a top young prospect that is NHL ready. So i guess Max is going nowhere since 35 goal scorers are worth nothing in the new NHL

Anyway, I bet Max is praying to get traded so he has a better chance to have a good year before free agency. Otherwise he's not getting Kane money.

Most people are dumb.
I know, so why would they only get smart when trading with us. If a Rick Nash rental got Spooner and a 1st, surely a full year of Max would get us more. One year of Lucic got a 13th overall, Martin Jones (later flipped for another 1st), and Colin Miller. Surely Max would fetch as much as Lucic. We're talking about a perrenial 30+ scorer who never had a better center than DD. No baggage or bad attitude, good 2 ways player, easily coachable.

Back