• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Site problems

Habspatrol

Administrator
Staff member
Habsy is still working on the deceptive warning. It might take until next week yet.

Also, the server is in Florida and with Hurricane Irma heading there the site may go down this weekend. Hopefully it will calm down and not hit as hard as they're expecting. Good luck to Habsy and everyone else in it's path.

Yeah, all the best Habsy. You're a good man and best wishes to you and your fam. Hope the hurricane does a u-turm out north (very unlikely, of course).

Thanks for the update. By deceptive warning are you indicating that the site is basically safe to use?

Habsy. I hope you and your family will not be too badly effected by the hurricane.

We're gonna get crushed. Thankfully my house is a fortress. We're taking people in from the beach area.

Thanks for the well wishes. I will probably video some of it.

Scary shit. Be safe, friend. And bless you for taking people in. I can't imagine the carnage that's about to happen. Be safe

We're gonna get crushed. Thankfully my house is a fortress. We're taking people in from the beach area.

Thanks for the well wishes. I will probably video some of it.
Good on you.

Hoping you get through this as unscathed as possible!

Stay safe, Habsy. Hope the storm doesn't get too bad, but if things do get crazy down there, there's always cannibalism.

What area of Miami are you in, Habsy?

They're broadening the evacuations. A bunch of models are showing the ****ing eye passing right through Miami.

Back