• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Habs Games

CaptainBolduke

I know this has been talked about a number of times before, but does anyone know any feeds that carry Hab games that are compatible with ChromeCast?

ya - looking for something that costs less.

I'm probably out of luck.

Everything got messed up when the availability of RDS changed. Just 3 years ago it only cost me $6.99 a month to get the RDS package through Rogers in Ontario. Now it's unavailable.

Last edited:
ya - looking for something that costs less.

I'm probably out of luck.

Everything got messed up when the availability of RDS changed. Just 3 years ago it only cost me $6.99 a month to get the RDS package through Rogers in Ontario. Now it's unavailable.

Smoothstreams is $120 a year and you get like 100 channels (HBO, Showtime, all the networks and cable channels) plus every live sporting event including PPVs.

I think Rogers offers a French language gamecentre package (every Habs game) for $60/yr

They didn't last year. Maybe they do this year.

Anyways I was able to work things out with Rogers and got NHL GameCentre Live for free.

I bought the 60 dollar French TV package last year from Rogers (you get both Habs and Sens games). They wouldnt give it to me when I called them on the phone, cause they are asshats and wanted to offer me alternative packages. So I went online and got it through one of their livechat agents.

Last edited:
Back