• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Preseason Game #2 - Capitals vs. Canadiens - Sept. 20, 2017

Team played decent. *Result doesn't matter as much in these games as how you play. *Habs were the better team.

Really liked Drouin, Hudon and Mete matches. If only Drouin manage to win more face-offs then we probably will have real no1 C.

We've missed Markov every game he missed the past 12 years, I don't think it's going to be different this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

There is no reason for Streit to start the season as our top 6, he is good to fill some holes but not more than that. Normally Weber, Petry, Alzner, Jerabek, Benn and Schlemko should be the top 6 of this team. Unless Mete cause surprises. I think Morrow will get his chances as well at some point during the season because of Julien connection.

Last edited:
There is no reason for Streit to start the season as our top 6, he is good to fill some holes but not more than that. Normally Weber, Petry, Alzner, Jerabek, Benn and Schlemko should be the top 6 of this team. Unless Mete cause surprises. I think Morrow will get his chances as well at some point during the season because of Julien connection.

Isn't streit playing top 6 right now because we have injuries on defence? Shlemko is injured right? So once he is back, Streit slides out of the top 6.

Anyone doubt that Hudon is making the team?

Been saying this for 2 years now. It's a freaking shame he was never given a proper chance when you had guys like Thomas and other forward from the farm all given opportunity before him.

There is no Way in my mind Hudon isn't in our top 9 at the start of the season.

Been saying this for 2 years now. It's a freaking shame he was never given a proper chance when you had guys like Thomas and other forward from the farm all given opportunity before him.

There is no Way in my mind Hudon isn't in our top 9 at the start of the season.

Some will argue this may be a development the Habs didn't screw up because it's obvious this kid is not only ready to be an NHLer but he's ready to be a productive NHLer

Back