• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

At what point do we look at the GM...

You watch because you're a fan through thick and thin.

Not in my case. I have a young family and love spending time with them. Just because I choose to spend time with them over this crappy product, it doesn't make me a bad fan. Everyone has their own story and priorities.

Has there been increased mention of "God" in every facet of life and random conversation lately or is it just me? If you ever want to derail a legit conversation and make peoples eyes roll, just bring up God or religion.

So your opinion trumps theirs? You may disagree with the notion of God or someone's belief in him but that doesn't make their belief any less real. Why roll your eyes? Are you incapable of disagreeing with someone without mockery?

Actually ...I was only joking. But with the amount of bad luck the team has had, almost as much to blame as the poor play, who really knows?

Francois Gagnon

Si Geoff Molson décide un jour de congédier M Bergevin, il n'y a qu'un seul candidat à mes yeux et c'est Julien Brisebois #CH

Francois Gagnon

Si Geoff Molson décide un jour de congédier M Bergevin, il n'y a qu'un seul candidat à mes yeux et c'est Julien Brisebois #CH

And all Brisebois can do is continue the moronic tradition of wash , rinse , patch , repeat , everything is hard , we cant draft/develop, wash , rinse, patch repeat , everything is hard, we cant draft/develop ...........

Francois Gagnon

The GM doesn't matter.

The mandate matters. Hire Julien and tell him that the team mist win now and we have the same bonehead moves, same core, same results.

The GM most certainly matters as he's the one on the phone trying to get deals done. It's asinine to think the GM doesn't matter.

Yeah, but at some point, you gotta also look at the consiglieres.....what the **** is Dudley doing ? He's supposed to be ''mentoring'' Bergevin.....as Bergy indirectly hinted when he was hired

The GM most certainly matters as he's the one on the phone trying to get deals done. It's asinine to think the GM doesn't matter.

If the new GM comes in and is told that this group needs to make the playoffs, what does it matter?

This team needs a rebuild, till that happens nothing is going to change.

Back