• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Centre Bell Question re: Club Desjardins

Cheliosity

Im booking a couple habs games this year and was wondering about the Club Desjardins seats. I have been to many games but havent tried them and was interested. I always sit mid-low reds.. often around section 124. I enjoy the view and I usually pay out the ass on stubhub , etc...so I dont mind paying a little for the club seats if worth it. I was wondering in particular:

- How is the view ? I love being in the reds and wouldnt want to sacrifice too much of that.

-How are the seats ? How much more roomy and easy to move around . It can be like cattle on the main concourse as you know. In particular I'm wondering how much easier it is to get to a bathroom (absolute worst thing about Centre Bell!) and a bar.

- Is the food any good and is it accessible, or a pain in the ass?

I appreciate any feedback , thanks

Im booking a couple habs games this year and was wondering about the Club Desjardins seats. I have been to many games but havent tried them and was interested. I always sit mid-low reds.. often around section 124. I enjoy the view and I usually pay out the ass on stubhub , etc...so I dont mind paying a little for the club seats if worth it. I was wondering in particular:

- How is the view ? I love being in the reds and wouldnt want to sacrifice too much of that.

-How are the seats ? How much more roomy and easy to move around . It can be like cattle on the main concourse as you know. In particular I'm wondering how much easier it is to get to a bathroom (absolute worst thing about Centre Bell!) and a bar.

- Is the food any good and is it accessible, or a pain in the ass?

I appreciate any feedback , thanks

View from Desjardins is good....especially if you are in the middle ice sections....food concessions are all fast-food....there's a coat check to leave your jacket in winter (for free).....there's no traffic like in the red sections. If takes me almost the whole intermission to walk to bathroom and back to my seat because there's so much traffic in the red section concourses. In Desjardins, it will take you 5 minutes MAX. You feel so relax in Desjardins because you don't need to sit on your jacket in winter, and you can freely walk without being bumped like in the red concourses.

However, nothing beats middle ice RED sections.....nothing.....

And yes, there's bars in the Desjardins sections.....

I prefer my reds.....but lots of my friends prefer Desjardins because it's less of a headache, especially when you are taking your kid to the game

Back