• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@6thSens

Melnyk says the Senators could get outgunned on a Karlsson extension and there's only so far you can go.

Get Karlsson

Playing with the NHL draft sim.. the potential winners are all over the place.

Amazing that we won the Matthews lottery, stunning.

Melnyk needs to stay away from microphones. He's whining about $, yet assuring he losses money everytime he speaks.
Their attendance will be so bad next season.

Awesome.

I'm enjoying Holtby's struggles even more after his unwarranted arrogance and whining in last year's series against the Leafs.

You are insistently, and repeatedly requesting that everybody on this forum adhere to your religious beliefs around the usage of Jesus's name.

That is the definition of "forcing your beliefs down other people's throats".Like I said in my post---look to yourself and your own behaviour. If it's important to you, then in your own life, avoid using the name "Jesus" in any way you believe is inappropriate. But it is neither your right or your responsibility to impose those beliefs on anybody else, no matter how "respectfully" or "gently" you're asking.
I asked one time.

The point is you’re telling people to do what you do.

On an internet message board.

But this is the ultimate form of derailing. You reply once a day, after everything has been buried, and spark things again. Not derailing a discussion once, but several different times.

Let it go already.

I'm not telling anyone what to do, it was a simple and reasonable request. I agree that this discussion is done.

The discussion is done, but just so I'm understood, I would have been a coward to have not made the request. Just like any of you would be if you didn't defend someone or something noble close or important to you.

Have a good one.

Last edited:
The discussion is done, but just so I'm understood, I would have been a coward to have not made the request. Just like any of you would be if you didn't defend someone or something noble close or important to you.

Have a good one.
Well fought my power bottom brother.

Have a good one.
Yeah, it is probably best for everyone if we just move on from this discussion. Particularly when there's Leaf playoff hockey to talk about.

So, it is acknowledged that you fought the good fight, and went to bat for Jesus.

Now go in peace, my son.

The Leafs fixed tanking.

394.jpg

The Leafs fixed tanking.
How so?

The year the Leafs won the lottery had, to that point, the lowest odds of winning in history for the team in last place.

And it was also the first year the last place team could fall back as far as 4th overall in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back