• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah maybe.

but that means myers' qoc is already boosted by having to fill in for enstrom. and trouba too i guess. so even that number is inflated.

By the way, Donato and Debrusk are pretty quiet big additions for them.

Same as Kapanen and Johnsson for us.

Difference is they don’t play Komarov over them.

And why aren’t we allowed to have cheerleaders call our games?

They’ve shown the shitty Backes goal 20 times already, despite being down 3-1.

TOR over BOS in 6
TB over NJD in 5
WASH over CBJ in 6
PIT over PHI in 7

LA over LV in 6
SJS over ANA in 6
NAS over COL in 6
WIN over MIN in 5

Reimer's probably physically fine.

He just started getting flashbacks, and had to get the hell out of there.

I looked at the matchups and gotta go with the Pens for the threepeat. But so many teams can win it all.
Pat Riley wants the threepeat. He needs more t-shirt sales.

I think the Rangers did so many good moves at the deadline they should keep going for this rebuild longer and forget about signing a 35 year-old.

I think the Rangers did so many good moves at the deadline they should keep going for this rebuild longer and forget about signing a 35 year-old.
Yeah, if they do bring in Kovalchuk, that seems like a bad sign to me if I'm a Rangers fan.

It indicates that instead of doing the patient rebuild they need, they're going to do the typical Ranger thing and try to do a quick turn-around through UFA signings & trades.

So, we're suppose to post nothing but happy thoughts and show respect to an institution that has a very long history of abuse and repression. Nah.

I didn't say to post only happy thoughts. I was encouraging a more positive approach as too much negativity is unhealthy. I also mentioned balance and telling the truth as important too. I'm not trying to force anyone, of course, just trying to add some light. As for the Catholic church, she teaches the right thing, even though some members have done the wrong thing at times (for what is actually true in your comment).

ME, if someone holds God and religion as important and sacred, it has nothing to do with mental illness. It's actually wisdom.

Last edited:
Yeah, if they do bring in Kovalchuk, that seems like a bad sign to me if I'm a Rangers fan.

It indicates that instead of doing the patient rebuild they need, they're going to do the typical Ranger thing and try to do a quick turn-around through UFA signings & trades.

Unless they want to sign him, prop him up and trade him again for a good package at the deadline. It all depends on the contract.

ME, if someone holds God and religion as important and sacred, it has nothing to do with mental illness. It's actually wisdom.

suicide-bomber-children.jpg

Wisdom.

Or do you want to amend your statement to read your god, and your religion, practiced in a way that you personally agree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back