• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I'm surprised there hasn't been more chatters about the $7x7 deal that E Kane got from SJ.

It's got buyout written ALL over it. The term, the $$, and the NTC all do not make sense. Deals like that remind you how DUMB NHL GMs can still be in this day and age, making million dollar mistakes every day.

He's a thick guy, so he doesn't have a six pack.... but he certainly isn't fat.

These are the best and "worst" pictures I could find of the guy.

0008zy9x.jpeg

ovechkin-shirtless-soccer9.jpg

Last edited:
These thick guys do get away with a lot, not having to work out much and still being super strong. It may well be the best type of athlete for the NHL.

I know in my hockey games, the guys who drink five beers a night and are carrying around a pretty noticeable belly are very tough to play against if they are naturally fast and skilled. The muscle guys, not so much.

OV seems like he’s pretty impossible to get off the puck and could kill you in the open ice.

This unnecesarily long break is good for Washington imo. Vegas has been off far too long.(thought U'd change the subject about loving "Thick" guys).

That must be an old pic, he has ten pounds of lard around his waist all the time now. But he is so strong, as LOF mentions, he just brutes his way though people. Lets put it this way, I don't see this guy playing for Bibcock or Lou.

That must be an old pic, he has ten pounds of lard around his waist all the time now. But he is so strong, as LOF mentions, he just brutes his way though people. Lets put it this way, I don't see this guy playing for Bibcock or Lou.

And you know this how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back