• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
his skating is poor, and your failure to acknowledge it is why you keep getting disappointed by him.

I'm not disappointed by Galchenyuk at all. I was disappointed with the way the Habs used him and now by the trade.

I've watched him play over 400 games and at no time has his skating been an issue and at no time did anyone even mention it.

But okay zeke... you know better.

You just can't win like this. Trade your only blue chip prospect for someone who does not fill your top need and sign overpriced UFAs.
The Habs need to rebuild now.

now you're piling lie on top of lie.

Find a single post where I've every knocked Galchenyuk. I've been a staunch supporter and have criticized management and coaching for this treatment the entire way.

I firmly believe that he will flourish in Arizona when they play him at centre where he belongs.

Believe it or not, I don't lie to prove a point... I just post what I honestly feel. And when that feeling or opinion is shown to be wrong... I have zero problem whatsoever saying. "Oh wow, I guess I was wrong." Or "Hmmm... looks like you were right."

You oughtta try it some time. It really doesn't hurt at all.

You just can't win like this. Trade your only blue chip prospect for someone who does not fill your top need and sign overpriced UFAs.
The Habs need to rebuild now.

Yep, our only hope is that we luck out and Tavares is willing to sign in Montreal. Trade Pacioretty for RoR and draft Quinn Hughes.. and hope he's NHL ready very soon.

Even then... we'd need a healthy Price playing very well and a healthy Weber.

Find a single post where I've every knocked Galchenyuk. I've been a staunch supporter and have criticized management and coaching for this treatment the entire way.

I firmly believe that he will flourish in Arizona when they play him at centre where he belongs.

Believe it or not, I don't lie to prove a point... I just post what I honestly feel. And when that feeling or opinion is shown to be wrong... I have zero problem whatsoever saying. "Oh wow, I guess I was wrong." Or "Hmmm... looks like you were right."

You oughtta try it some time. It really doesn't hurt at all.

6yrs in and he's a one dimensional 50pt winger.

that's not what you expected. you're disappointed.

you've just chosen to blame coaching instead of acknowledging skill deficiencies.

rEtvo.gif

I'd take Galchenyuk over Domi. This kid scored 30 goals as a 21 year old. Domi has been a solid player to start his career but i don't see how this helps the Habs immediately or long term. He isn't a center.

This looks like a good trade for the Coyotes.

Domi is a major disappointment viewed through the lens of what he was hyped to be, and how he came out of the gates.

Arizona made a great deal. Bergedolt should really lay off these one for one trades where there’s always just one winner and one loser. We know which one he always turns out to be.

I'd take Galchenyuk over Domi. This kid scored 30 goals as a 21 year old. Domi has been a solid player to start his career but i don't see how this helps the Habs immediately or long term. He isn't a center.

This looks like a good trade for the Coyotes.

The only argument in favour is essentially that we have 4 years of control over Domi, whereas AG was walking in 2 years. Domi is also cheaper. Of course, that relies on us actually using that extra cap room, which is not a given. But yeah, the most likely case is we just dealt a 2nd line winger for a tiny 3rd line winger.

The only argument in favour is essentially that we have 4 years of control over Domi, whereas AG was walking in 2 years. Domi is also cheaper. Of course, that relies on us actually using that extra cap room, which is not a given. But yeah, the most likely case is we just dealt a 2nd line winger for a tiny 3rd line winger.

the other argument is that Domi is the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back