• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's one thing if you've given up on him, but it does kind of feel like you owe it to him to give him a chance somewhere else. Chalk it up as a 2M mistake, which sucks obviously, but it feels like someone else would have given him a chance, especially with a 2M discount. Feels like there must have been a lot more going on behind the scenes in this that we don't see.

From what I read Anaheim was really interested. They are desperate for a center bad.

Man, what a weird season for Vegas.

First, they have the hottest start for an expansion team in NHL history. And then they become the only team I can ever remember having their top-4 goalies all out at the same time.

It'll be interesting to see what they do. If their owner is gung-ho to make the playoffs, they pretty much have to make a trade. They can't exactly roll with a goalie selected in the 7th round of last year's draft.

Just read that both Fleury and Subban are back skating.. so it would seem that Vegas is satisfied with the points they banked early and will just wait out the return of their roster goalies.

Man, what a weird season for Vegas.

First, they have the hottest start for an expansion team in NHL history. And then they become the only team I can ever remember having their top-4 goalies all out at the same time.

It'll be interesting to see what they do. If their owner is gung-ho to make the playoffs, they pretty much have to make a trade. They can't exactly roll with a goalie selected in the 7th round of last year's draft.

I can't see their offense keeping up all year long. Perron and Smith are not gonna have 80 points at year end and Neal is not going to score 50+ goals.

Wow. I guess the Lindgren bubble burst pretty badly tonight.

The Habs also blew one goal leads twice, and blew a two-goal lead.

Light at the end of the tunnel. Just hope price is long term and cross every appendage the balls bounce your way

Dahlin and Svechnikov look amazing. Even Boqvist would be an amazing pick

The team that beat the Habs last night will get a chance at those guys, not the Habs.

The Habs are the new Kessel-era Leafs.

Chris Johnston
@reporterchris
Gary Bettman on the #sens bid for an arena at Lebreton Flats: “I think a downtown arena is vital to the future of that franchise.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back