• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2017-2018 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they trade Klefbom for a winger worse than Eberle/Hall i'm going to laugh really really hard.

I thought the Oilers needed defence? are they essentially McDavid, Leon, Talbot and 22 holes now?

Yeah it's unfortunate that we don't have any disappointing bums kicking around the organization right now...they seem to love giving those full value
Maybe they'd like a Freddie Gauthier?

Chia does love big, former 1st round picks with questionable levels of skill.

Looks like Oilers are making a last effort pitch to overpay Maroon for some reason
I really hope they do.

Any Maroon extension will be a catastrophe the moment they sign him to it.

The guy is David Clarkson redux: a soon-to-be-30 year-old 3rd line winger who caught lightning in a bottle one year and scored around 30 goals.

And hey, to Clarkson's credit, at least he didn't have the benefit of playing alongside a generational center for his 30-goal year.

Read he weighs 238lbs. For a man not known to be the quickest that's not ideal.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Tremendously awesome that the general consensus this offseason was that Hunwick was better than Hainsey, and deserved the extra year on his contract.

Some experts generously claimed that the switch was a "wash".

Hunwick is a good bottom pair D man (or was for us at least). Hainsey is a good middle pair D man. And likely a better PKer than Hunny too.

Duchene has actually played better than Turris since that deal took place.

I predicted that the Sens would catch the Habs. Just another pat on my back --- I have been correct about everything Habs related this season. Everything.

Not sure where to put this but I don't think there's anything that makes my head ache quite like reading a thread about Kadri over on HF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back