• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Regular Season Game #1: Canadiens @ Sabres 10/5/2017 7:00PM ET

I have not been this UNexcited for a new NHL season in my whole life.
I have not been this UNinspired by my Montreal Canadiens in my whole life.

I barely identifie with this team and the direction they’ve taken.
My favorite player of the last decade left (#79), hurts even if I knew that was coming sooner than later.
Radulov, Subban... Galchenyuk and Gallagher are not the same.

I used to believe in Bergevin, the «*No Excuses*» guy.
Not anymore.

I despise the way this team treat their fans, with their holier-than-thou attitude.

I wanted to watch the rookie tournament a month ago against TO and Ottawa and the game was not even streamed. FFS every god damn team in the league who had a rookie tournament had all their games streamed. Every team besides the oh so greatest team in the league. I was so pissed.

Seems like the FI Habs fans agree too. What? Only 2 GDT pages so far? And the resurgence of hockey in Toronto will make things worse.

Anyway, with all that being said, I still think our team will make the playoffs as the 3rd team in the Atlantic
division, and we’ll face one of Tampa Bay or Toronto as the 2nd seed.
From there anything is possible, bla bla bla, matchups, bla bla, Carey Price.

This is a young guns league now, fast and mobile.
So many stars and exciting players in the league, but not in Montreal.
Drouin will have to do.

Seems like the FI Habs fans agree. What? Only 2 GDT pages so far? The resurgence of hockey in Toronto will make things even worse.

Dave Poulin is hard to listen to. He's awful.

"First thing is"

"First thing is"

"First thing is"

Ok so the first thing wasn't the first thing, the second thing was the first thing. No wait the third thing was the first thing making the first thing the second thing...

Hemsky having an awful start. 2 terrible penalties and nowhere to be seen on offence.

Now...

Ask me if I am shocked.

Hate to say this because LCS's head may explode but Plekanec had two huge faceoff wins on that 5on3 kill.

Back