• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #2 | Canadiens vs. Capitals | Oct. 7, 2017

I totally agree with the sentiment but Alzner was a top 5 pick overall, so not like he was developed by Caps.

My son likes wearing his Alzner jersey shirt to his practices at Burnaby Winter Club as Alzner is an alum so he sees his name on the "alumni in NHL" banners. Hell his coach is an alum too who had a cup of coffee in the NHL but a long career in Italy and even played in the Olympics and World Championships.

I am taking a wait and see approach re Alzner. I see him fine on the second pair. As long as we don't try to make him into something he isn't, he should be ok.

Why we need to pull in guys like that though is a different issue.

My son likes wearing his Alzner jersey shirt to his practices at Burnaby Winter Club as Alzner is an alum so he sees his name on the "alumni in NHL" banners. Hell his coach is an alum too who had a cup of coffee in the NHL but a long career in Italy and even played in the Olympics and World Championships.

I am taking a wait and see approach re Alzner. I see him fine on the second pair. As long as we don't try to make him into something he isn't, he should be ok.

Why we need to pull in guys like that though is a different issue.

ka rek tur

lee dur ship

herp

The usual intangible catch phrases.

Back