Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: GDT: Game #2 | Canadiens vs. Capitals | Oct. 7, 2017

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator TheCountofMonteCristo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: GDT: Game #2 | Canadiens vs. Capitals | Oct. 7, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by CH1 View Post
    I totally agree with the sentiment but Alzner was a top 5 pick overall, so not like he was developed by Caps.
    My son likes wearing his Alzner jersey shirt to his practices at Burnaby Winter Club as Alzner is an alum so he sees his name on the "alumni in NHL" banners. Hell his coach is an alum too who had a cup of coffee in the NHL but a long career in Italy and even played in the Olympics and World Championships.

I am taking a wait and see approach re Alzner. I see him fine on the second pair. As long as we don't try to make him into something he isn't, he should be ok.

Why we need to pull in guys like that though is a different issue.
    "The next game is the test unless we win" CanadienFan

Donald Trump, the gift that keeps on giving.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: GDT: Game #2 | Canadiens vs. Capitals | Oct. 7, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteCristo View Post
    My son likes wearing his Alzner jersey shirt to his practices at Burnaby Winter Club as Alzner is an alum so he sees his name on the "alumni in NHL" banners. Hell his coach is an alum too who had a cup of coffee in the NHL but a long career in Italy and even played in the Olympics and World Championships.

I am taking a wait and see approach re Alzner. I see him fine on the second pair. As long as we don't try to make him into something he isn't, he should be ok.

Why we need to pull in guys like that though is a different issue.
    ka rek tur

lee dur ship

herp

The usual intangible catch phrases.
    Elite goaltending will hide a lot of a bad team's flaws and make them look a lot better than they truly are. That's why Carey Price is the single most important player to his team in the NHL.

My new poorly written out thoughts on this season's Montreal Canadiens.

"Remember guys, your life could always be worse. You could be so ugly, broken and miserable that feminism actually sounds like a good idea." -Milo Yiannopoulos

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456