• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #3 | Canadiens vs. Rangers | Oct. 8, 2017

Habs4Life

3.jpg

They better show up or some roster adjustments will be made for next game .Losing is one thing but getting beech slapped is unacceptable.

They better show up or some roster adjustments will be made for next game .Losing is one thing but getting beech slapped is unacceptable.

They need to resolve this Galchenyuk issue, one way or the other, i.e., move him to center on line 2 or move him to another team.

They need to resolve this Galchenyuk issue, one way or the other, i.e., move him to center on line 2 or move him to another team.

Agreed I am his biggest supporter but this jerking him around needs to end one way or another . As Sal says we need to find a way to get Hanifan in here .

At this point I will even take a quality prospect futures deal and hope it works .

Overall i dont mind the current lines.

One change I would make however is swap Gallagher and Galcheyuk.

Its a complete waste of talent to throw AG on a line with two plumbers

If not put him at center with Hudon and Lehkonen

You don't like taking a centre 3rd overall and playing him on 3rd line left wing in his sixth season?

This guy drives coaches nuts. On one power play alone in game one he passed the puck directly to the stick of a Buffalo player. Weber got it right back and passed it back to 27. No more that 5 seconds later 27 passed it right back to the same Buffalo player. Out of the zone it went. He is frustrating as it gets.

You don't like taking a centre 3rd overall and playing him on 3rd line left wing in his sixth season?

I don't like how's he been playing since he came back from his injury last season but I think both sides share in the blame. Regardless, it needs to get resolved one way or the other. We're wasting him but he's also wasting his considerable talent.

I don't like how's he been playing since he came back from his injury last season but I think both sides share in the blame. Regardless, it needs to get resolved one way or the other. We're wasting him but he's also wasting his considerable talent.

I think he is playing in fear ....one huge mistake gets him buried further down the lineup while others dont get the brunt of demotions . I think the playoffs on the 4rth line fcked him up .

That is to me the most retarded thing we did last year , him playing with clowns while plugs played ahead of him who cant score to save their lives .

Poor American with a Ruskie accent who thinks & plays the game like in prototypical Semin / Afinogenov Ruskie individualistic way. Why is it always Alex’s fault he is completely incapable of making ANY LINEMATE better...6th season into his NHL career.

A lot of this is on Chucky. He needs to tell his dad to stay home, grow a pair and get his head straight.

With the current roster structure, unless you split up the Pacioretty trio there will never be #2 line on this team.

Galchenyuk has been fine for the role they've given him. He's been definsively fine and has been good when he's needed to take faceoffs. He's not on a line that is expected to create offence. The only line right now that is expected to do anything on the score sheet is the Pacioretty line.

Galchenyuk looks dangerous on the PP, but the PP as a whole sucks - so whatever.

I know you don't, but right now we shouldn't expect anything from Shaw, Danault and Galchenyuk other than them being defensively fine - and they have been.

With that said - with the amount of chances this team gives up defensively we will never have enough scoring to go on a sustained run this season. I'm not sure they can risk breaking up a line that is doing OK keeping the other team off the score sheet like Galcheyuk's line is doing. CJ doesn't have much to work with.

It's not a good team this year.

Last edited:
Back