• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #3: Canadiens @ Rangers

Habs4Life

GBU.jpg

The good

Molson gets to save 8.5 million this year.

The bad

3 goals in 3 games.

the ugly

Trying to watch this.

The really ugly.

Toronto scored 8 on these guys. 8. We can't score any. Prepare to hear it from leaf fans all year long folks.

The good

Molson gets to save 8.5 million this year.

The bad

3 goals in 3 games.

the ugly

Trying to watch this.

The really ugly.

Toronto scored 8 on these guys. 8. We can't score any. Prepare to hear it from leaf fans all year long folks.

Molson will not save $8.5 million this year because he will have no playoff revenue.

I’ve lived a significant part of life in this city....

I can tell you one thing with certainty: french coaches always think they’re smarter than they really are.

Which organization would prefer Danault-Pleks-Deharnais-Mitchell-Ott-De La Rose-McCarron over Chuckie at center.

Enough said....Frenchies are rarely good when in the Boss seat

I don’t expect much offense from two lines that are centered by Plekanec and Danault

I’ve lived a significant part of life in this city....

I can tell you one thing with certainty: french coaches always think they’re smarter than they really are.

Which organization would prefer Danault-Pleks-Deharnais-Mitchell-Ott-De La Rose-McCarron over Chuckie at center.

Enough said....Frenchies are rarely good when in the Boss seat
That's a rough post man.

If you dislike them why live there?

I think the problem is with ownership, and they're English...

Molson will not save $8.5 million this year because he will have no playoff revenue.

carey price can drag this team into a wild card spot.

Max will go on his mid season elite scoring spree

weber will blast a PP goal every other game for a spell

The habs can probably challenge for a wild card, and then get swept away like the flawed team that they are in the first round, second round if the stars align.

Too many pussies , slow D , no finish , brutal pp, losing puck battles , weak down the middle

Other than that we are good

Why does this fan base need to put up with this struggle? After 5 years, MB has managed to add 1player of significance to this core (Drouin) and he traded a 9th overall pick that he only got because Price was hurt.

This organization has been riding Price's coat tails, it is absolutely no wonder that they locked him for whatever he wanted. He is their golden goose. Price is the curtain that prevents Oz (AKA Bergevin) from being exposed!

That's a rough post man.

If you dislike them why live there?

I think the problem is with ownership, and they're English...

Bullshit !!!

French media has Molson by the balls...it sucks to have an owner that needs to appeal to the crowds because he needs to sell his beers.

Molson himself said that as long as he’s the owner, it’ll be a frenchie coach...which means a Jacques Lemaire stupid defensive turd

carey price can drag this team into a wild card spot.

Max will go on his mid season elite scoring spree

weber will blast a PP goal every other game for a spell

The habs can probably challenge for a wild card, and then get swept away like the flawed team that they are in the first round, second round if the stars align.

31 can't pull enough rabbits out of his ass if we are pace for 2 goals or less a game .

We would need a flawless defensive effort every night and that's not happening with this team .

Problem is if we keep losing does Nero make panic moves to save the season .

Why does this fan base need to put up with this struggle? After 5 years, MB has managed to add 1player of significance to this core (Drouin) and he traded a 9th overall pick that he only got because Price was hurt.

This organization has been riding Price's coat tails, it is absolutely no wonder that they locked him for whatever he wanted. He is their golden goose. Price is the curtain that prevents Oz (AKA Bergevin) from being exposed!

I propose a million Habs fan march on the Mall in DC next week.

Bullshit !!!

French media has Molson by the balls...it sucks to have an owner that needs to appeal to the crowds because he needs to sell his beers.

Molson himself said that as long as he’s the owner, it’ll be a frenchie coach...which means a Jacques Lemaire stupid defensive turd
And how it's that not on the eunuch owner?

The problem is ownership, and they're English. I would tell the press to **** off. If you win cups the fans won't give a shit what language someone speaks.

Back