• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #3: Canadiens @ Rangers

Drouin
Chuckie
Dano
Pleks

I don't believe Drouin was here when Therrien was coaching.

Anyway, nobody in the league believes Chuckie is a top centre....otherwise he'd be gone by now.

I don't believe Drouin was here when Therrien was coaching.

Anyway, nobody in the league believes Chuckie is a top centre....otherwise he'd be gone by now.

Is it too hard to try Chuckie as a #2 for more than 2 games?

I think Davidson had an ok game from what I saw. Or maybe I'm nuts.

Chucky needs to play with lekhonen and Hudon.

2 dissalowed goals was balls...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Habs became the subject of laugh of other sports fans such as soccer when i mentioned to few soccer friends followers that the Ice Hockey Team like Montreal Canadiens should absolutely have a french speaking head coach and GM.

It is more than Molson to blame on this shit, it is whole media and the environment. Winning is not the first priority, they are making money, Leafs had a miserable decade of performance and still they were making money, so Molson are telling themselves why not us. Fcuk fans!

Only in Montreal a guy like MT coach the team for 8 ****ing years!!!!

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #3: Canadiens @ Rangers

I sense we’ll find out in the not too distant future how secure MB feels in his job....will he overbid for Duchene?

This team is in no mans land...not good enough to win a cup but not bad enough to rebuild\retool

There’s a reason Julien was in no rush to dump the assistant coaches....when shit gets bad, and it eventually will, he dumps the assistants and says he is now hiring “his” people

Always leaving room for excuses in this organization

****ing beautiful....the two official French TV broadcasters (RDS-TVA) are blaming Chuckie for everything...

And tomorrow morning the Official English broadcasters will try to defend Chuckie, and blame management

If someone still doubts that this is not a French media problem, then you are naive...they have such a double standard it’s sickening

Galchenyuk is a defensively sound 3rd liner now. That's the player he's been asked to be. He's doing a good job at it.

He scored 30 goals 2 years ago, and last year was his best PPG season. Despite that they've asked him to play on a defensive line, and he's doing a good job.

RDS need to conceretare on the guys that are supposed to be scoring (Drouin and Pacioretty). They're been invisible too.

Last edited:
Back