• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 3/82: GDT Hawks @ Leafs, TSN 7 PM

I'd love Brown to be with Kadri and Marleau. Komorov's game is that of a 4th liner - a really good one, anyway.

I’m starting to feel like out of everyone, Leo is the expendable one. Put Brown on that line and have Leo on the 4th line.

Hyman has really upped his game this year. He’s pretty good at driving to the net now. Improved a lot from last year, it seems. He actually doesn’t stick out too badly on that line anymore, though Brown or Marleau in his spot would still be a gamechanger.

I’m starting to feel like out of everyone, Leo is the expendable one. Put Brown on that line and have Leo on the 4th line.

Hyman has really upped his game this year. He’s pretty good at driving to the net now. Improved a lot from last year, it seems. He actually doesn’t stick out too badly on that line anymore, though Brown or Marleau in his spot would still be a gamechanger.
I've found myself thinking "I didn't know he could do that" with Hyman the first three games. He is showing some skill.

Back