• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #4 | Blackhawks vs. Canadiens | Oct. 10, 2017

Meh.

The Galchenyuk/Danault/Shaw line has been doing a good job limiting the scoring chances for the opposition. That's what good 3rd liners do.

MB traded the wrong guy for drouin.

If galchenyuk was only going to be a bottom 6 winger might as well use him and whatever draft pick needed to get drouin and keep sergachev.

There's no way Yzerman takes AG for Drouin.

Galchenyuk is severely overrated with Habs fans because he was our precious future #1 centreman we've wanted for so long.

Around the league I don't think he's regarded that highly.

There's no way Yzerman takes AG for Drouin.

Galchenyuk is severely overrated with Habs fans because he was our precious future #1 centreman we've wanted for so long.

Around the league I don't think he's regarded that highly.

He's overrated because he had 30 goals as a 21 year-old and is coming off his best PPG season as a 22 year old.

He's been in free fall since his injury last season and he seems to get worse and worse every passing minute under Julien. I really though Claude might be able to turn him around but it seems to be going into the opposite direction.

The “American” with a Ruskie accent possesses theIQ of rainman. Another Semin, Afinogenov in the making, the KHL awaits...

He's overrated because he had 30 goals as a 21 year-old and is coming off his best PPG season as a 22 year old.

His value isn’t what Habs fans think it is.

And quit using his PPG season last year as a standard of some kind of excellence.

He was injured and when he came back he was not the same and hasnt been since.

I don’t only blame AG for his struggles, I blame the way he was used and he also has his fair share of blame.

The point I’m making here is that he is not as highly regarded around NHL circles as Habs fans think he is.

That's why take a decent deal if you find one and turn the page and maybe a change of scenery does him good .

My scout buddy says Jersey has interest in him .

There’s a few of these recent top four picks that are in similar situations underachieving

Sam Bennett, Sam Reinhart, Jesse Puljarvi

Maybe this is the type of deal MB should look at

There’s a few of these recent top four picks that are in similar situations underachieving

Sam Bennett, Sam Reinhart, Jesse Puljarvi

Maybe this is the type of deal MB should look at

Bang on , exactly what I said ......go and take a futures deal maybe a change of scenery does both players good .

The first 2 are ideal candidates who I think will be moved at some point .

Back