• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #4: Blackhawks @ Canadiens

Usually i would go to watch Habs play when they come to Bay Area but fcuk it this time, when management show ZERO respect for fans, why should i?

You're going to miss your chance to see a Habs goal live (one).

It's not a lack of respect. It's like Habsy says, Geoff Molson is an idiot.

You're going to miss your chance to see a Habs goal live (one).

It's not a lack of respect. It's like Habsy says, Geoff Molson is an idiot.

The winning is not the main priority when the arena is full. Jersey selling like peanuts, etc. I want to believe he is an idiot, but being an English-Canadian he sees himself as minority in Quebec and try to please the Quebecors which he finds it more important than the real mission which is winning.

No way Price is worth 10.5 per btw. For that kind of money your goalie has to steal games often. No doubt he's a great goalie but not for that money. Better off spending on scoring.

I could’ve sworn i heard someone repeat something similar for years and years on this board...at least since Biron outplayed him in the playoffs....

The team is already in desperation mode. Price has played in all 4 games , even though that was 4 games in just 6 days. They have a 1-3 record to show for it.

Julien finally left his comfort zone and started the season with less brawn and more skill in the lineup, like what everyone else is doing in the NHL these days. And yet still no goals to show for it. He left Boston with one of the better puck possession and shots on goal stats in the league, but lousy goal scoring percentage ...and now history is repeating.

Not sure what the team needs to do next. I think Julien's risk averse, non-opportunistic coaching style just isn't going to generate enough scoring this year.

Price is overpaid and untradable, but he can still be a very good goalie for many years.

Very good doesn't cut it , he needs to pull rabbits out of his ass . I can find very good like Talbot for a second round draft pick not 80 effen million dollars required.

Last edited:
After last post season, the off season, the pre-season , and the way they look to start .. the only response to this thread I can muster is.....Who cares..

After last post season, the off season, the pre-season , and the way they look to start .. the only response to this thread I can muster is.....Who cares..

Good post. That's quite the team you've built there, Marc......did we expect anything less? I didn't. Trading Subban was the last straw for me, and its been hard to tune in since.Maybe when management changes again there will be some excitement for awhile, but it'll likely be the same old, same old within a short period of time.There's never been any real change for a generation.

Good post. That's quite the team you've built there, Marc......did we expect anything less? I didn't. Trading Subban was the last straw for me, and its been hard to tune in since.Maybe when management changes again there will be some excitement for awhile, but it'll likely be the same old, same old within a short period of time.There's never been any real change for a generation.

The subban trade will be seen as the beginning of the end.

I haven't watched an entire game yet. The weather has been too nice. Plus NFL has been fun.

Back