• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Game #4: Blackhawks @ Canadiens

Habs4Life

GBU.jpg

Dahlin.png

Last edited:
The ugly: It took Chicago 19 seconds to beat us and score twice. After 245 minutes this season, we managed to score 4 goals. That’s how pathetic our offense is right now.

Completely and Totally Unsustainable

Averaging 39 shots per game.
Averaging 1 goal per game.

A 2.5% shooting percentage simply cannot continue.

That's a good argument if you're not talking about has-beens, scrubs, and AHL all-stars.

3 down 17 more to go. I figure 20 losses in a row will cost Bergetwit his job.

We’ve been saying that since the playoffs last year when we couldn’t score vs the Rangers also.

There’s a problem when it comes to goal scoring on this team, there is a complete lack of ability to finish plays.

Although they will go through stretches where tyey may score a few unfortunately this is a lingering problem that will make this team struggle offensively

It's sustainable when they're low percentage or weak shots. No finish on the team.

No way Price is worth 10.5 per btw. For that kind of money your goalie has to steal games often. No doubt he's a great goalie but not for that money. Better off spending on scoring.

No way Price is worth 10.5 per btw. For that kind of money your goalie has to steal games often. No doubt he's a great goalie but not for that money. Better off spending on scoring.

He's now untradeable too. And Lindgren could start.

Usually i would go to watch Habs play when they come to Bay Area but fcuk it this time, when management show ZERO respect for fans, why should i?

I doubt anyone will watch them beat the Leafs. Then 3 games in Cali. 1-7 start? Season over by Oct. 20?

Quite possibly.

This after a couple of 10-0ish starts that led to missed plays-off and early round elimination.

We're headed to the lottery.

I'm ok with that if Bergevin isn't the one making the decisions. Obviously Molson is so dense that he needs an atrocious losing streak to see the light.

If only we had real ownership.

No question about that but if you're going to be the highest paid goalie in history, by a mile, you better steal games. Often.

I'm ok with that if Bergevin isn't the one making the decisions. Obviously Molson is so dense that he needs an atrocious losing streak to see the light.

If only we had real ownership.

They seem to like their brown-nosing company men. 14 should been gone ages ago. Now let's see if they have the intelligence to move 67 when he has a lot of value. That guy is never gonna lead the Habs anywhere.

No question about that but if you're going to be the highest paid goalie in history, by a mile, you better steal games. Often.

Agree.

It looks really bad for this year.

From a team salary cap view, it's not catastrophic if he actually had decent people playing in front of him. Not great, but not terrible. That is, of course, purely hypothetical for 2017-18.

Back